Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Weekend Part 2:
We, as in me and Carter, went to visit my
family members who have passed.
This is something that I look forward to each year.
Since the whole family did this the day before,
I thought that Carter might have fun on a little road trip
We met Scott in Nephi, where Carter got a little ride!





We also stopped in Moroni, to visit Grandma Carlston.


Then on to Fairview.
Carter was such a trooper.
He loved getting out at each cemetery and looking around.
He snapped dozens of pictures of different headstones!
Until next year!

4 comments:

  1. Joey we are so glad that you and Carter went to decorate the graves. It means so much to us to know that you and Scott are doing that. Carter does look like he is having a good time. Next year we will be there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joey this made me cry. Thanks you for doing this. I haven't seen Grandma's grave in a long time. It is my favorite headstone because I know what it says is true and I think about her often. I am so touched that you did this. We always spend a lot of time on Scott's family's graves. I want to take my girls to Fairview. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks so much for your book suggestion. I will definately check out that series!
    Looks like a lovely and honorable road trip! Beautiful scenery too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Joey for the great pics of the graves! Hopefully we can join you all next year to go see them. I would love to see where your parents grew up! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete